Last night I did the bedtime shift alone. So, I took more liberties with the bedtime prayers than I might have with J around. More singing type liberties.
As I closed the nursery door, I heard Em singing back, "Aaaaa-ah-men. A-ahhhhh-men. A-a-men. Amen. Amen."
And then Roo sang, "lovvvvve you, too, boo-boo-pee-doo. mmmmwwwaaaa!"
They really melt my heart on a regular basis.

As I closed the nursery door, I heard Em singing back, "Aaaaa-ah-men. A-ahhhhh-men. A-a-men. Amen. Amen."
And then Roo sang, "lovvvvve you, too, boo-boo-pee-doo. mmmmwwwaaaa!"
They really melt my heart on a regular basis.

2 comments:
And AH-a-men and mmmmmwwwaaaa to your melty heart comment too.
I confess, when I saw the title and read "bedtime duty alone," I thought we were going to learn about a meltdown.
But, no, the RGs have once again cranked it to 11 on the adorable meter.
boop-boop-bee-do,
Andrea
Post a Comment