Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Leetle Aeroplanes

The girls are a little obsessed with this Jonathan Richman song and the Sesame Street montage video



When we're outside, they want to run and pretend to fly like the kids in the video. They sing the song. They are the song.

Although, I confess, it took me a good month to figure out Roo's version. I would hear her over the monitor singing, "Yo-Yo!" along with some other garbled words. I thought, what in the world could that be? Some new song that they learned at school, perhaps?
Nope. "...little airplane, nyow nyow."

At any rate, the song has wormed its way into the bedtime routine.



And J's workout routine, I dare say.

4 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Fantastic pitch and rhythm, ladies!

Shannon said...

Precious! What a workout he gets!

kasogayle said...

I love it! I agree - precious. And nice workout, J.

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

I just love their little legs dangling. Adorable!