Monday, April 6, 2009

life in pictures

As the 3rd birthday draws closer, I'm compelled to look back on where we've been. Here are Em's and Roo's monthly photo shoots up to 14 months. That would have been the point when it became completely impossible to keep them together in one place long enough to take a picture.

1 month old and just home from the NICU

2 months old and finally fitting into the newborn sized frog jammies

3 months old and just now getting around to a birth announcement photograph

4 months old and working hard to hold up those heads!

5 months old and totally interested in the camera

6 months old and laughing with ease

7 months old and this picture took at least 5 attempts... hello rolly polly!


8 months old... Merry Christmas!

9 months old and super tired after a long day at PawPaw's memorial service

10 months old and wearing Aunt Kaki's hand-me-down smocked day gowns

11 months old and too grown up for the Boppy pillow

12 months old at that very moment!
13 months old and loving their birthday chairs

14 months old and rarin' to go!



8 comments:

Jill said...

How AMAZING is it to look back over pictures of the girls?! To see how they started and where they are now! It's simply miraculous. I love going back over the kids' pictures from time to time. What a great job you have done so far mama!!

Anonymous said...

Totally love it!!!!

Love, Joy, Ethan and Emily

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Oh, I forget about that sweet little bald head of Roo's. Precious! Love those Rowdy Girls SO MUCH!

Mrs. Joyce said...

I love them so much just the way they are now, but just like you girls, I miss their baby fatness and drooly smiles. Boo hoo!

headlesschickie said...

Wow! What an inspiration you are with the years in review! Makes me want to go find pics of my soon to be three! They are soooo sweeet! I love that one of totally exhausted. They look like they don't know what way is up!

Anonymous said...

love the boppy shots. i bet em & roo love looking at all of these photos as much as we do. it's wonderful to recognize their personalities in their eyes even when they were tiny. can't believe it's been 3 years.
xoxo
andrea

Shannon said...

I love these pics. Our babies are growin' up way too fast!!!!

Staci said...

Awesome Photo Parade!!! They have grown up so much!