Today you climbed over me, onto me, elbows jabbing, fingers digging, head banging into me. Because you wanted to be my baby.
Today you danced a crazy little jig that you just made up and grinned at me waiting for approval.
Today you blew bubbles over and over again and beamed triumphantly each time.
Today, you spoke along with all your favorite parts of Curious George and sang all the songs as they played in the background of the movie.
Today you made your twin scream with laughter, then frustration then laughter again within the span of a minute.
Today you tried to jump off the back porch for the first time.
Today you made me laugh until I cried by stage whispering, "MaaaaaaaMa" during bedtime prayers and trying to peek between my clasped hands.
Today you recited an entire story back to me by memory, complete with all the fine print, only interrupting yourself to laugh at the funny parts.
Today you refused to say 'I love you' by saying, 'No I love you' but then you asked me to kiss your nose, ears, eyes, fingers, toes, feet, hair, your little hand and your big hand.
Today you danced a crazy little jig that you just made up and grinned at me waiting for approval.
Today you blew bubbles over and over again and beamed triumphantly each time.
Today, you spoke along with all your favorite parts of Curious George and sang all the songs as they played in the background of the movie.
Today you made your twin scream with laughter, then frustration then laughter again within the span of a minute.
Today you tried to jump off the back porch for the first time.
Today you made me laugh until I cried by stage whispering, "MaaaaaaaMa" during bedtime prayers and trying to peek between my clasped hands.
Today you recited an entire story back to me by memory, complete with all the fine print, only interrupting yourself to laugh at the funny parts.
Today you refused to say 'I love you' by saying, 'No I love you' but then you asked me to kiss your nose, ears, eyes, fingers, toes, feet, hair, your little hand and your big hand.
4 comments:
Today, you made me laugh and then brought tears to my eyes just thinking how much I miss being part of your lives. I love you RG's.
So, so sweet. This is probably my favorite post about the RG's.
Today you made Nannie and Marmee smile and giggle just reading about your day.
They are so lucky to have a mom like you!
xoxo
Andrea
Post a Comment