Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It hurts me to admit this...

But I *may* have a child exactly like myself.












How do ya like my tough-love parenting?
"Nooooo, sweetie." *badly disguised smile and laughter*

ETA: Happy Birthday Marmee and Mammaw!

P.S. This post and confession are part of Marmee's birthday present :)

3 comments:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Too perfect! Happy Birthday , Marmee and Debra!

p.s. Oh, how I love the girls' dresses!

Anonymous said...

Em and Roo, first of all, I can finally leave a comment because I got a gmail account! Yeah! But, I want to tell you about your little friend Chloe. She was up way past her bedtime tonight. So, she was tired and delirious! While she was waiting for her milk, she told me she wanted to go and watch Emme and Ruby. So, we watched the 3 videos your Momma posted.

After they were over, we went and got her milk and she started crying. I asked her what was wrong and this is what your little friend said, "Emme, Ruby, doggie bowl, trouble,Tistel. She did not like it at all that you girls got in trouble by your Mommy for playing in the dogs water bowl!!! I asked her if she was standing up for her friends and she said, "yes!" She wanted to come back in here and watch it again, but I told her tomorrow. She said, "OK" in such a sad little pathetic voice. I told her that there would probably be something just as funny on there tomorrow! Chloe loves her Emme and Ruby! What good buddies ya'll are to each other!!

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha!!! What a enormous JOY to be able to peek into your life! I LOVE it!!!! Those girls are hilarious! Gah! Give 'em some water without dog spit in it, Mom! :D