*I so wouldn't watch all of this video clip. Unless it is your most favorite song. Evah. Just wanted you to have the chorus repeating in your head, too, too, too.
This was Em's and Roo's second trip to a zoo. The first trip was almost a year ago and was not photo worthy. The girls stayed in their stroller the entire time and we just ran from one place to the next chasing Aunt Becky and their cousin.
We added our double stroller to the fray at my mothers of multiples club's annual zoo trip. They might as well have added TWINS and TRIPLETS to the exhibit flier. The stares that we got (and that I noticed the other families with multiples receiving) were hilarious.
I guess you don't normally see double that many times in a single outing.
Em and Roo took off at every opportunity. The few pictures we have of them together are from the back. As we chased them.
They enjoyed the monkeys the most, I think. It's the animal of the moment. They both do a pretty fair "ooo ooo ooo ahh ahh ooo" monkey sound. Fitting.
The lemurs were also cool and easy to spot with their bushy ringed tails waving about.
The Bengal tigers were annoying each other (we totally understand that) and giving off some mighty menacing growls.
Roo told the macaw "bye bye" and he responded back in kind. Unexpected!

Em snorted at the pig. Not oinked. Snorted.
And they both got some up close and personal time with different species of deer and antelope.
I'd like to say that we snapped all these great close ups of the zoo critters. But I can't. We were chasing our own critters. Any photo without an Em or Roo in it is compliments of our local zoo.
5 comments:
I did pay attention to your post, I swear I did, but ARE THOSE BABYLEGS ON THEIR ARMS?!?! Love it! It's been a little too chilly for Charlotte to wear hers on her arms just yet, but it's warming up at the end of the week! Hooray!
Looks like they had a ton of fun. You must be exhausted.
Amy - :) Yes, those are BabyLegs! We were channeling our inner SJP as it was a little chilly out that morning. And yes! Exhausted. We all took a nap when we got home.
I'm mourning the loss of Roo's hat. It's so very cute on her. Wouldn't be the same on a monkey.
mother of a girl...finally...needs to know about babylegs...
Oh my gosh! My dad STILL sings that song to me b/c I used to sing it as a kid! KEWL!
Post a Comment