Tonight, after the girls' bath, Roo was brushing her teeth. And eying Em's toothbrush.
Roo really really likes to have two of everything.
She knew Em would not give it to her and neither would I. So, she didn't even ask.
Instead, she looked up at me with her big blue eyes and asked if Em could have a diaper change. Or maybe go put on her pajamas.
Smarty pants was banking on Em leaving the toothbrush behind when she got hustled away for her wardrobe change.

Roo really really likes to have two of everything.
She knew Em would not give it to her and neither would I. So, she didn't even ask.
Instead, she looked up at me with her big blue eyes and asked if Em could have a diaper change. Or maybe go put on her pajamas.
Smarty pants was banking on Em leaving the toothbrush behind when she got hustled away for her wardrobe change.
2 comments:
A touch of Nana, I believe.
Ahhh...you have one who likes to play mental gymnastics, too!!! Definitely fine "strategery....", Roo...
Post a Comment