Dear Sweet Ones,
Wanted to share this pic of this baby hippo we saw at Ngorongoro Conservation area last week. It is the littlest one we have ever seen. I am guessing the hippo in the back is the Mama.....she looks like she has a smile on her face. It is unusual for hippos to be lying in the sun. They are easily burned by the sun and try to stay in the water during the day light hours.
Pappaw and I are doing fine. It is winter here while you are having summer there. The winter here isn't cold like it is in Texas. I love summers in Texas and can just imagine all of you playing in the water.
I love all of you so much and pray for each of you by name every day. We can't wait to see you in a few months.
Love,
Mammaw and Pappaw
Wanted to share this pic of this baby hippo we saw at Ngorongoro Conservation area last week. It is the littlest one we have ever seen. I am guessing the hippo in the back is the Mama.....she looks like she has a smile on her face. It is unusual for hippos to be lying in the sun. They are easily burned by the sun and try to stay in the water during the day light hours.
Pappaw and I are doing fine. It is winter here while you are having summer there. The winter here isn't cold like it is in Texas. I love summers in Texas and can just imagine all of you playing in the water.
I love all of you so much and pray for each of you by name every day. We can't wait to see you in a few months.
Love,
Mammaw and Pappaw
2 comments:
I hope Roo and Em will realize sooner than later, how exception this really is!
How amazing. We are really into hippos here. We so appreciate being able to share these special updates from the RGs' Mammaw and Pappaw. Thank you!
xoxo
Andrea
Post a Comment