Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Little Night Music

Just see if you can guess what the RGs new favorite musical is these days.



The camera is aimed at Roo's bed, but you'll certainly hear Em singing along from across the room. And possibly my muffled laughter in the background.

7 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Marmee is so proud. So, la, ti do proud!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!!!! :))
love, Mike and Lisl

Jill said...

THAT is GREAT!!! I LOVE it! Do your girls watch entire musicals? Or do you show certain parts? What an awesome video to have for future.

Vanessa said...

ADORABLE!!!

kasogayle said...

Yea!!! Roo and I were singing that together just last weekend! :) I love it!!!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

I love how enthusiastic Roo is about bringing us back to "DO!!!!" I love them so much!

Anonymous said...

i love that they know the ENTIRE song.
so sweet.

xoxo
andrea