alternately titled: Pee - Eww
I heard you wake up early from your nap.
Then, distinctly, over the baby monitor, I heard you whimpering and saying something about the "pee pee and the poo poo".
So, I was fairly certain you had a dirty diaper/pull up.
But, the real clue came seconds later when the air conditioner kicked on.
The scent of stink wafted through the vents and piped directly into the master bedroom.
I'm not exactly sure what the a/c maintenance man did when he serviced our system, but that did not happen before he came.
Clearly, that is the issue, and not that my 3 year olds are still un-potty trained.

I heard you wake up early from your nap.
Then, distinctly, over the baby monitor, I heard you whimpering and saying something about the "pee pee and the poo poo".
So, I was fairly certain you had a dirty diaper/pull up.
But, the real clue came seconds later when the air conditioner kicked on.
The scent of stink wafted through the vents and piped directly into the master bedroom.
I'm not exactly sure what the a/c maintenance man did when he serviced our system, but that did not happen before he came.
Clearly, that is the issue, and not that my 3 year olds are still un-potty trained.

4 comments:
I so agree with you! The AC man did it!
do not blame yourself about the potty training. rest assured, they will not walk down the aisle in pull-ups. we are still in diapers in massachusetts. but i have set a date: august 1st. lord help me.
xoxo
Andrea
Man, I thought I had it bad when it hits me in the face as soon as I walk into their room. At least it doesn't infiltrate my bedroom!
Poop in pull-ups is the worst. Yuck. That stinkin' AC guy should offer a diaper changing service for all the trouble he's caused.
Post a Comment