Tuesday, July 7, 2009

soundtrack of our youth

The passing of Michael Jackson monopolized the airways over the past few weeks. This did not impact the RG family, other than preempting our regularly scheduled programming. However, over the weekend, as talk turned to current events, and inevitably MJ, we decided to pay homage to the man who made up much of the soundtrack of our youth.
The RGs, it turns out, are fans.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, Oh, my, Oh, my!!!I had fun with the RG's on Sunday!!! Thanks for letting me twirl them, bounce them, C pulling on their legs and running into them!! I can't wait to see the pics you took of Em and me! I miss you guys already!!!!
Love ya, Blithey Blythe

Mrs. Joyce said...

Where IS the band? Where is the glove???
Roo was more excited about "Do, Re Mi", I think. Em and Chloe are wild women.

Anonymous said...

Marmee,
Chloe and Em are wild women! Watching this a second time, I laughed more at Christel! I love hearing laugh and cheering Em on!! That is pricless! BB

kasogayle said...

Love it!!! Wonder where Abby and Will were during all of this? Abby's usually right in the middle of any dancing!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Love that dancin'! FUN!!!!