Wednesday, June 2, 2010

they make it hard to keep a straight face

Funny stuff I've heard and don't want to forget...

After handing the girls their swim goggles, Em asked for help putting on her 'sim gobbles' (cute!) and Roo wanted to have the orange 'google-les'. She pronounced it the way it read to her (love that!).

Roo climbing a rock formation at the park and getting to a tough point. "I am so stuck. Stuck. Stuck. Stuck."

Em spotting Venus in the sky. [gasp] "Is the evening star! I makin' a wish"

Roo after being admonished for hitting with the flyswatter. "I'm not hitting. I'm shooing"

Em looking for a missing Disney princess item. "Where is Princess Booty and Princarella?"

2 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

I understand completely. Getting stuck and trying to shoo, perfectly logical. And Beauty and Rella shouldn't be lost. Cuties!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

I think they're funny. Funny. Funny. Funny.